Package for Neural Network Classification Quality

Package for Neural Network Classification Quality

acocac
Hi, somebody knows about one R-package which i can evaluate quality
(recall, precision, accuracy, etc) of Neural network classification
with more than 2 classes. I found ROCT package,
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ROCR/index.html, but it only
workes with binary classifications,

Best regards,

Re: Package for Neural Network Classification Quality

beleites,claudia
Alejandro,

> Hi, somebody knows about one R-package which i can evaluate quality
> (recall, precision, accuracy, etc) of Neural network classification
> with more than 2 classes. I found ROCT package,
> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ROCR/index.html, but it only
> workes with binary classifications,
I guess that is because strictly these measures are defined for binary
problems (though I expand them to multi-class situations by using
class-A ./. not-class-A binary measures which comes quite naturally for
my classes).

In case you need something that takes soft or fuzzy class measures: I
put my ideas about that into package softclassval and would much
appreciate feedback.

Best,

Claudia

> Best regards,