Plot with same font like in LaTeX

Jonas Stein
Hi,

i want to make my plots look uniform in LaTeX documents.

- usage of the same font on axes and in legend like LaTeX uses
  (for example "Computer Modern")

- put real LaTeX formulas on the axes

Have you any hints how i can achieve that?
I had no luck two years ago, but i want to try it again now.

kind regards,

--
Jonas Stein <[hidden email]>

Re: Plot with same font like in LaTeX

Ista Zahn-2
Have a look at the tikzDevice package.

Best,
Ista

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Jonas Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i want to make my plots look uniform in LaTeX documents.
>
> - usage of the same font on axes and in legend like LaTeX uses
>  (for example "Computer Modern")
>
> - put real LaTeX formulas on the axes
>
> Have you any hints how i can achieve that?
> I had no luck two years ago, but i want to try it again now.
>
> kind regards,
>
> --
> Jonas Stein <[hidden email]>

Ista Zahn
Graduate student
University of Rochester
http://yourpsyche.org

Re: Plot with same font like in LaTeX

Abhijit Dasgupta, PhD
The tikzDevice package can do this.

On 3/2/2011 6:48 AM, Jonas Stein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i want to make my plots look uniform in LaTeX documents.
>
> - usage of the same font on axes and in legend like LaTeX uses
>    (for example "Computer Modern")
>
> - put real LaTeX formulas on the axes
>
> Have you any hints how i can achieve that?
> I had no luck two years ago, but i want to try it again now.
>
> kind regards,

Re: Plot with same font like in LaTeX

Claudia Beleites
Jonas,
have a look at tikzdevice

Claudia

--
Claudia Beleites
Dipartimento dei Materiali e delle Risorse Naturali

phone: +39 0 40 5 58-37 68
email: [hidden email]

Re: Plot with same font like in LaTeX

Erik Iverson-3
Jonas,

Try looking at the tikzDevice package, and/or
the pgfSweave package.

--Erik