Plotting live charts with Yahoo Finance data and ggplot2 in R

Plotting live charts with Yahoo Finance data and ggplot2 in R

amarjit chandhial

For those interested, I saw following blog

http://active-analytics.com/blog/plottinglivechartswithyahoofinancedataandggplot2inr/

which has an example of plotting live charts.

Regards,
Amarjit

Re: Plotting live charts with Yahoo Finance data and ggplot2 in R

Lawrence45
Wow!! Great post on “Plotting live charts with Yahoo Finance data”! I am looking for some references for some publications related to finance and accounting that are written by a famous professor Dr. Aloke Ghosh. Could you provide more details about his publications?