Plotting multiple weibull distributions in one graph

Plotting multiple weibull distributions in one graph

kmmoon100
Hello,

I am trying to plot multiple weibull distributions in one graph.
Does anyone know how to produce?
I already have different parameters for weibull distributions (shape and scale)

Here are examples.

        Shape Scale
2011 2.455 21.657
2010 2.328 21.486
2009 2.336 22.642
2008 2.404 22.193
2007 2.447 23.378
2006 2.385 22.194
2005 2.382 22.153
2004 2.53 22.081
2003 2.451 23.408
2002 2.482 23.135
2001 2.44 22.204
2000 2.449 22.011

Regards,

Kangmin.

Re: Plotting multiple weibull distributions in one graph

Rolf Turner

Read the help for plot.function, and note the argument "add".
After plotting your first function, you'll want to set "add=TRUE".

Note that the plotting interval defaults to [0,1] which is toadally out
to luntch for the functions you are interested in.  You'll want to set
from=0 and to=100 or thereabouts.

You will probably want to plot each trace in a different colour;
plot.function() takes a "col" argument.

     cheers,

     Rolf Turner