Pool cleaning

durasios
How do you maintain your pool and clean it? What useful tips or devices do you use?

Re: Pool cleaning

Sillent
It is not so difficult. You should run the filter for several hours a day, this will be enough. Some people can say that you should use filter minimum 8 hours a day, but I don't agree with this. Also you can use solid chlorine tablets, if it is necessary. I recently read about robotic pool vacuum cleaner, it is Maytronics® Nautilus® CC, great device! I think I will buy it to save time on all this work!