Pop Up Menu with R

Amitoj S. Chopra
Hi All,
I am trying to create a script that will take in trace files at work, and parse them quickly.
Write now I wrote this:
con <- file("C:/New/Absolut_Method_e0b6544aa8c64eb29c1e0857960ab363_Trace.trc")
open(con);
trace <- readLines(con)

request_method = grep("Clean up instrument", file, value = T)
writeLines(request_method, con = "C:/analysis-output.txt")

I had two questions.
1. The problem is that the trace file will always change. Does anyone know how to have a pop up menu box where I can choose the correct file. The files might change.
2. The second question is how to run these files in batch. Pretend I have 10 trace files, and I want all of them to be parsed and emptied into a particular location. How would I do that?