PortfolioAttribution

Rmetrics mailing list
Hi everybody,
first of all thanks for making the Rmetrics suite available to all. I really find these libraries very useful.
I have an issue installing the PortfolioAttribution package. The usual command  install.packages("PortfolioAttribution",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org") does not work and indeed the link to the tar.gz file:http://download.r-forge.r-project.org/src/contrib/PortfolioAttribution_0.3.tar.gz
returns a 404 error.
Is this package still available somewhere?
Thanks! Frank

Re: PortfolioAttribution

Daniel Cegiełka
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi everybody,
> first of all thanks for making the Rmetrics suite available to all. I really find these libraries very useful.
> I have an issue installing the PortfolioAttribution package. The usual command  install.packages("PortfolioAttribution",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org") does not work and indeed the link to the tar.gz file:http://download.r-forge.r-project.org/src/contrib/PortfolioAttribution_0.3.tar.gz
> returns a 404 error.
> Is this package still available somewhere?
> Thanks! Frank

Hi Frank,

https://github.com/R-Finance/PortfolioAttribution

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: PortfolioAttribution

Joshua Ulrich
On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Daniel Cegiełka
> <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>> first of all thanks for making the Rmetrics suite available to all. I really find these libraries very useful.
>> I have an issue installing the PortfolioAttribution package. The usual command  install.packages("PortfolioAttribution",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org") does not work and indeed the link to the tar.gz file:http://download.r-forge.r-project.org/src/contrib/PortfolioAttribution_0.3.tar.gz
>> returns a 404 error.
>> Is this package still available somewhere?

The package is still available on R-Forge.  For some reason, R-Forge
is not providing the tar.gz file produced by R CMD build, but the
source is available.  You can install from source yourself by
following the instructions in this StackOverflow Q+A:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/11105131/271616

>> Thanks! Frank
>>

> Hi Frank,
>
> https://github.com/R-Finance/PortfolioAttribution

This is a read-only mirror.  R-Forge is still the authoritative
repository for this package.  Regardless, GitHub does not provide the
tar.gz files produced by R CMD build that Frank is asking for.

> Best regards,
> Daniel

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com