Post Hoc for Homogeneity of variance

R help mailing list-2
Colleagues,
When using Levene's test, I can identify if there are any differences in variance between factors. This is straight forward
Is there a way to do a post hoc test to identify variance differences between factors? This is not so straight forward.
All the best
Thomas Subia

Re: Post Hoc for Homogeneity of variance

Bert Gunter-2
1. Wrong list. This list is about R programming, not statistical questions
(though they do sometimes intersect). stats.stackexchange.com might be a
better place for you to post your question.

2. Try a search on "post hoc test of variances" at rseek.org. You might
find something relevant.

3. What do you mean by a "post hoc test" of variances, anyway? (Rhetorical
-- do *not* answer).

sticking things into it."

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:34 PM Thomas Subia via R-help <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Colleagues,
> When using Levene's test, I can identify if there are any differences in
> variance between factors. This is straight forward
> Is there a way to do a post hoc test to identify variance differences
> between factors? This is not so straight forward.
> All the best
> Thomas Subia

Re: Post Hoc for Homogeneity of variance

S Ellison-2
> Thomas Subia <[hidden email]>
Could you please explain the difference between:

> any differences in variance between factors.
and

?