Problem in graph with library(arulesViz)

Problem in graph with library(arulesViz)

Rodrigo B.
Hi all,

I am using some rutine as a task using library(arulesViz), lamentably i am having problems with the graph when i use the next command:

plot(rules, method = "graph")

some message appear with : library(arulesViz)

Mensajes de aviso perdidos
1: semi-transparency is not supported on this device: reported only once per page
2: font family not found in Windows font database.

Below I attach the rutine original and my bad results

I will appreciate any comment
Thanks in advance
Regards
Rodrigo

my results

Re: Problem in graph with library(arulesViz)

Cong Zheng
I have this problem too. When I use 'arulesViz' with method 'graph' the R gives me 'Windows字体数据库里没有这样的字体系列' warning, and the image I get as bellow.

But when I export the image, it display correct. The IDE I use is RStudio and R version is 3.1.2

Re: Problem in graph with library(arulesViz)

Rodrigo B.
Hi Cong,

Thanks for you message, your mail fix my problem at 100%!

Thanks again
Regards
Rodrigo