QIC from gee() or geese()

Richard Chandler
Hello,

Is it possible to derive Pan's QIC (2001 Biometrics 57:120) from
either a fitted gee() object in the gee package or from a geese() fit
in the geepack package? If so, would anyone be kind enough to provide
me with code to do so? I realize that QIC is part of the output from
yags() but I would like to use one of the other functions. Thanks.

Richard

Re: QIC from gee() or geese()

Henric Nilsson
Richard Chandler said the following on 2006-03-29 17:04:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to derive Pan's QIC (2001 Biometrics 57:120) from
> either a fitted gee() object in the gee package or from a geese() fit
> in the geepack package? If so, would anyone be kind enough to provide
> me with code to do so? I realize that QIC is part of the output from
> yags() but I would like to use one of the other functions. Thanks.

Try `RSiteSearch("QIC")', and see the fourth hit.

HTH,
Henric