* Detection of flags for C++98/11/14/17 has been improved: in
particular if CXX??STD is set, it is tried first with no
* New macro F_VISIBILITY as an alternative to F77_VISIBILITY. This
will become the preferred form in R 3.6.0.
* writeLines(readLines(fnam), fnam) now works as expected, thanks
to Peter Meissner's PR#17528.
* setClassUnion() no longer warns, but uses message() for now, when
encountering "non local" subclasses of class members.
* stopifnot(exprs = T) no longer fails.
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Center for Statistics, Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Office: A 4.23
Email: [hidden email] Priv: [hidden email]