[R] 3D Plot

Arun.stat
Hi all R users,

I want to draw a 3D plot, where the Z-axis will represent the normal
densities each with zero mean but different volatilities, Y-axis will
represent the SD [volatilities), and X-axis will represent time at which
these SD are calculated.

Can anyone give me any clue? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

Re: [R] 3D Plot

Wladimir Eremeev

About 3D plots:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/6439.html

Many other plot examples:
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/allgraph.php

I used rgl, it can produce interactive plots, which can be rotated, increased
and decreased with the mouse.

> Hi all R users,
>
> I want to draw a 3D plot, where the Z-axis will represent the normal
> densities each with zero mean but different volatilities, Y-axis will
> represent the SD [volatilities), and X-axis will represent time at which
> these SD are calculated.
>
> Can anyone give me any clue? Your help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Arun

[R] about rgl package.

Wladimir Eremeev
The statement that it is for windows only in the first link in my previous post
seems to me obsolete now.
Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly, probably, I have used it in Linux.