R 4.0.1 crashes with R commander

Paulo Figueiredo
Hi,

I just updated R from 4.0 to 4.0.1 and when trying to load R commander
(both in R and RStudio) the programme crashes. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Re: R 4.0.1 crashes with R commander

Peter Dalgaard-2
This was fixed by r78653, so should be in R-patched already

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rpatched.html

-pd

> On 7 Jun 2020, at 19:15 , Paulo Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just updated R from 4.0 to 4.0.1 and when trying to load R commander (both in R and RStudio) the programme crashes. Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Office: A 4.23