* R CMD check skips vignette re-building (with a warning) if the
VignetteBuilder package(s) are not available.
* Paths with non-ASCII characters caused problems for package
loading on Windows PR#17833.
* Using tcltk widgets no longer crashes R on Windows.
* source(*, echo=TRUE) no longer fails in some cases with empty
lines; reported by Bill Dunlap in PR#17769.
* on.exit() now correctly matches named arguments, thanks to
PR#17815 (including patch) by Brodie Gaslam.
* regexpr(*, perl=TRUE) no longer returns incorrect positions into
text containing characters outside of the Unicode Basic
Multilingual Plane on Windows.
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Center for Statistics, Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Office: A 4.23
Email: [hidden email] Priv: [hidden email]