R 4.0.2 scheduled for June 22

R devel mailing list
Unfortunatly, a memory allocation bug prevented the R Commander package from working on Windows. This is fixed in R-patched, but we cannot have this not working in the official release when IT departments start installing for the Fall semester, so we need to issue a new release.

Full schedule is available on developer.r-project.org.

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501