R Implementation of the James and/or Bang RCT Blinding Assessment Indices

R Implementation of the James and/or Bang RCT Blinding Assessment Indices

R help mailing list-2
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has an R implementation of the James (1996) and/or Bang (2004) blinding assessment indices for randomized, controlled clinical trials. Ideally, I am looking for both.

I have Googled, search using rseek.org, and checked the CRAN clinical trials task view and came up empty handed.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Regards,

Marc Schwartz