[R] Insert R logo

Arun.stat
Dear all R users,

I want to insert the R logo in every graphic that I made in my Statistical
analysis using R. Can anyone tell me whether is it possible or not and if
possible how to do this? your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun

Re: [R] Insert R logo

David Barron-2
I expect you could do something with the addlogo function in the pixmap package.

On 20/01/07, Arun Kumar Saha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all R users,
>
> I want to insert the R logo in every graphic that I made in my Statistical
> analysis using R. Can anyone tell me whether is it possible or not and if
> possible how to do this? your help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Arun

Re: [R] Insert R logo

David Barron-2
Something like this:

library(pixmap)
# From the addlogo example
x <- read.pnm(system.file("pictures/logo.ppm", package="pixmap")[1])
fg <- matrix(c(0,1,0,1,0,.05,0,.05), ncol=4, byrow=TRUE)
split.screen(fg)
screen(1)
plot(rnorm(100))
screen(2)
addlogo(x,c(0,1),c(0,1))

On 20/01/07, Arun Kumar Saha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all R users,
>
> I want to insert the R logo in every graphic that I made in my Statistical
> analysis using R. Can anyone tell me whether is it possible or not and if
> possible how to do this? your help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Arun

Re: [R] Insert R logo

Gregory Snow
Look at the last example in the help for the subplot function in the TeachingDemos package.