R Server - Resource Manager

Lars Bishop-2
Hi All,

I'd appreciate if you can point me to any good open source (and free)
Resource Manager for R installed on a unix server. Essentially, I'm looking
to have the ability to selectively allocate computational resources to
individuals or groups who have access to this server.

I understand R Studio Server Pro and MS R Server have this capability but
they are not free. I'm looking for a free equivalent if available.

Thank you,

Lars.

Re: R Server - Resource Manager

Jeff Newmiller
This service is normally implemented by the operating system against the logins, irrespective of the application those users choose to use. It is not part of R... so you should be looking for OS tools not R tools.