R code required

salwa

Dear Sir
I want to help me about to send  the  R Code of paper which title
Inference of Generalized  endpoint inflated  binomial regression . In .   2017
Best Regards
Salwa. A.Mousa

Sent from my Samsung device

Re: R code required

Jeff Newmiller
You are corresponding to a mailing list, but you need to be corresponding with the author of the paper you are referring to. I have no idea who that is or what the paper is that you are referring to.