R demographic facts

PaulJr
Dear friends,

Hope you are all doing great. I would like to know if there is any place
where I can find R demographic facts, such as, number of R users worldwide,
by region, by country, by sector, etc.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul

Re: R demographic facts

Abby Spurdle
Hi Paul

I found this:
https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey

Abs

Re: R demographic facts

David Winsemius

On 6/3/19 7:15 AM, Paul Bernal wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Hope you are all doing great. I would like to know if there is any place
> where I can find R demographic facts, such as, number of R users worldwide,
> by region, by country, by sector, etc.

Over the years there have been several efforts to track download data
from CRAN and CRAN mirrors but these have always had substantial
limitations. In particular I suspect taht the granularity of your
request will not be satisfied in full. You can probably find these in
the R-help archives with a bit of searching. I don't think the actual
archives are indexed by google, so you might want to use rseek.org.. The
Nabble "archive" versions are incomplete and postings to that site are
not accepted by the Rhelp server.

Best;

David.