R documentation

sophie bouchet
Dear all,

I was used to see an htlm documentation when writing the command lines
?plot
help.search("plot")

The configuration was changed on my computer and help appears now as a R
console window, without link with internet.
Where can I change the configuration to connect with the html help?

Thanks,

Sophie Bouchet

--
Sophie Bouchet
Post-doc

Tel : +33 (0)1 69 33 23 38

Re: R documentation

Duncan Murdoch
On 13/04/2010 4:58 AM, sophie bouchet wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I was used to see an htlm documentation when writing the command lines
> ?plot
> help.search("plot")
>
> The configuration was changed on my computer and help appears now as a R
> console window, without link with internet.
> Where can I change the configuration to connect with the html help?
Use options(help_type="html").