R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre
Dear R Community,

As regards R for Financial applications:

¿Could anyone recommend some good resources for getting started in such
field? Books, Papers, etc.

I have identified the following R Resources:

https://www.crcpress.com/R-Programming-and-Its-Applications-in-Financial-Mathematics/Ohsaki-Ruppert-Felsot-Yoshikawa/p/book/9781498766098

https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789462390690

https://www.crcpress.com/Reproducible-Finance-with-R-Code-Flows-and-Shiny-Apps-for-Portfolio-Analysis/Jr/p/book/9781138484030

https://www.rpackages.io/view/Finance

The objective is to be able to identify, from a Data Science Viewpoint,
what are we able to provide to corporate financial stakeholders.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Juan Telleria

Re: R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

Henrique Ramos
Processing and Analyzing Financial Data with R

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DTSCPS (kindle)

https://www.msperlin.com/pafdR/index.html (online)

Em qua, 10 de jul de 2019 às 13:57, Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Dear R Community,
>
> As regards R for Financial applications:
>
> ¿Could anyone recommend some good resources for getting started in such
> field? Books, Papers, etc.
>
> I have identified the following R Resources:
>

> https://www.crcpress.com/R-Programming-and-Its-Applications-in-Financial-Mathematics/Ohsaki-Ruppert-Felsot-Yoshikawa/p/book/9781498766098
>
> https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789462390690
>

> https://www.crcpress.com/Reproducible-Finance-with-R-Code-Flows-and-Shiny-Apps-for-Portfolio-Analysis/Jr/p/book/9781138484030
>
> https://www.rpackages.io/view/Finance
>
> The objective is to be able to identify, from a Data Science Viewpoint,
> what are we able to provide to corporate financial stakeholders.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
> Juan Telleria

> should go.

Henrique P. Ramos

Re: R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

ntobiaskramer
You could also check out books and resources mentioned in these threads:
- [R-SIG-Finance] Books on R & Finance from 2017-10-25
- [R-SIG-Finance] R finance resources to start learning from 2017-10-07

https://www.r-bloggers.com/how-to-search-the-r-sig-finance-archives/

Toby

> On 10. Jul 2019, at 19:05, Henrique Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Processing and Analyzing Financial Data with R
>
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DTSCPS (kindle)
>
> https://www.msperlin.com/pafdR/index.html (online)
>
> Em qua, 10 de jul de 2019 às 13:57, Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
>> Dear R Community,
>>
>> As regards R for Financial applications:
>>
>> ¿Could anyone recommend some good resources for getting started in such
>> field? Books, Papers, etc.
>>
>> I have identified the following R Resources:
>>

>> https://www.crcpress.com/R-Programming-and-Its-Applications-in-Financial-Mathematics/Ohsaki-Ruppert-Felsot-Yoshikawa/p/book/9781498766098
>>
>> https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789462390690
>>

>> https://www.crcpress.com/Reproducible-Finance-with-R-Code-Flows-and-Shiny-Apps-for-Portfolio-Analysis/Jr/p/book/9781138484030
>>
>> https://www.rpackages.io/view/Finance
>>
>> The objective is to be able to identify, from a Data Science Viewpoint,
>> what are we able to provide to corporate financial stakeholders.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Juan Telleria

>> should go.

> Henrique P. Ramos

Re: R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

Christian Lear
I think your answer may be here.  Check out

https://www.apress.com/gp/book/9781484234945

This guy is very good.

> On 10 Jul 2019, at 18:56, Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear R Community,
>
> As regards R for Financial applications:
>
> ¿Could anyone recommend some good resources for getting started in such
> field? Books, Papers, etc.
>
> I have identified the following R Resources:
>
> https://www.crcpress.com/R-Programming-and-Its-Applications-in-Financial-Mathematics/Ohsaki-Ruppert-Felsot-Yoshikawa/p/book/9781498766098
>
> https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789462390690
>
> https://www.crcpress.com/Reproducible-Finance-with-R-Code-Flows-and-Shiny-Apps-for-Portfolio-Analysis/Jr/p/book/9781138484030
>
> https://www.rpackages.io/view/Finance
>
> The objective is to be able to identify, from a Data Science Viewpoint,
> what are we able to provide to corporate financial stakeholders.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
> Juan Telleria

Re: R for Finance: Resources (Books, Papers)

Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre
Thank you!