R in Finance 2020

Anton Antonov
Dear list,

I was wondering if you have any news about the R/Finance 2020. I’ve been searching any mentions of the event, but no luck so far.

Best regards,

Anton Antonov, PhD

Lead Quantitative Analyst, dxFeed Solutions DE GmbH

Re: R in Finance 2020

braverock
R/Finance 2020 is currently scheduled for June 5-6, 2020

As usual, we expect that it will be held on the UIC campus in Chicago,
IL, USA.

Jeff Ryan is currently working on a new website framework, and we hope
to launch the new website and the Call for Presentations 'soon'.

Regards,

Brian