[R-pkgs] Announcing 'unitizer': Interactive Unit Tests

[R-pkgs] Announcing 'unitizer': Interactive Unit Tests

Heinzen, Ethan P. via R-packages
`unitizer` is a unit testing framework for tests that produce non-trivial output.  It is conceptually similar to using ".Rout.save" files, except we save the actual R objects and conditions, and we streamline the update/test/debug cycle via an interactive interface.  A non-interactive mode is available for R CMD check runs.

* unitizer 1.4.2 on CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/package=unitizer

* A demo screencast: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/brodieG/unitizer/blob/rc/extra/gifshow.html

Feedback welcome (github: https://github.com/brodieG/unitizer).

Also, a big thank you to Uwe Ligges and Kurt Hornik for maintaining CRAN and for their patience with my submission.

Best regards,

Brodie Gaslam.