[R-pkgs] concurve v 2.3.0 - Comparing Functions, Bootstrapping, and Exporting Tables

[R-pkgs] concurve v 2.3.0 - Comparing Functions, Bootstrapping, and Exporting Tables

Zad Chow
Pleased to announce that the next version (2.3.0) of our package “concurve”
is out on CRAN (https://cran.r-project.org/package=concurve).

In addition to plotting confidence (consonance) curves, it can now plot two
functions next to one another to see the amount of overlap. It can also
plot likelihood and deviance functions along with consonance densities and
distributions.

And it can utilize bootstrapping (the BCa and t method) to approximate the
curves, distributions, and densities. And to top it off, it can export
tables of relevant statistics in various formats.

We welcome any feedback and bug reports (
https://github.com/zadchow/concurve/issues)

Best,

Zad R. Chow
Andrew D. Vigotsky