[R-pkgs] salesforcer v0.2.2: An Implementation of Salesforce APIs Using Tidy Principles

[R-pkgs] salesforcer v0.2.2: An Implementation of Salesforce APIs Using Tidy Principles

Steven M. Mortimer
The {salesforcer} package allows users to query and analyze Salesforce data
and administer their Org's records and object metadata (fields, triggers,
layouts). It has been three years in the making to map multiple
Salesforce Platform
APIs for use in R. The package implements the REST, SOAP, Bulk 1.0, Bulk
2.0, Metadata, and Reports and Dashboards APIs. If you or your colleagues
maintain or analyze Salesforce data, then I would greatly appreciate your
use and feedback of this package. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Steven M. Mortimer

CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/package=salesforcer
GitHub: https://github.com/StevenMMortimer/salesforcer

H-2

Re: [R-pkgs] salesforcer v0.2.2: An Implementation of Salesforce APIs Using Tidy Principles

H-2
On September 13, 2020 6:42:18 AM EDT, "Steven M. Mortimer" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>The {salesforcer} package allows users to query and analyze Salesforce
>data
>and administer their Org's records and object metadata (fields,
>triggers,
>layouts). It has been three years in the making to map multiple
>Salesforce Platform
>APIs for use in R. The package implements the REST, SOAP, Bulk 1.0,
>Bulk
>2.0, Metadata, and Reports and Dashboards APIs. If you or your
>colleagues
>maintain or analyze Salesforce data, then I would greatly appreciate
>your
>use and feedback of this package. Thank you.
>
>Sincerely,
>Steven M. Mortimer
>
>CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/package=salesforcer
>GitHub: https://github.com/StevenMMortimer/salesforcer

That sounds great. Is there any similar package that works with SuiteCRM or SugarCRM?