RSQLite maximum table size

Vidhu Choudhary
Hi All,
I am trying to make write a table in RSQLite. And I get the error mentioned
below

 mat<-as.data.frame(matrix(rnorm(n=244000000),nrow=244000,ncol=1000))
> dbWriteTable(con, "array", mat)
[1] FALSE
*Warning message:
In value[[3]](cond) :
  RS-DBI driver: (error in statement: too many SQL variables)*

Can someone please tell me what is maximum size of a table( max number of
rows and cols) we can have in RSQLite  and how big the database can grow

Thank you
Regards
Vidhu

Re: RSQLite maximum table size

Gabor Grothendieck
It depends on what the values for certain variables were set to when it was
compiled.  See:

http://www.sqlite.org/limits.html