Rd files with duplicated alias 'plot'

Sigbert Klinke
Hi,

in package I have for two S3 classes plot routines: plot.ABC and
plot.DEF. For appearing both under ?plot I added in each file a
"@aliases plot".

This leads to the above warning message when calling devtools::check().
And only one of the routines appears under ?plot.

Any hint how to solve the problem?

Thanks Sigbert

--
https://hu.berlin/sk
https://hu.berlin/mmstat3

Re: Rd files with duplicated alias 'plot'

R help mailing list-2
a) Wrong list. Read the Posting Guide.

b) Don't use @aliases for this purpose.

c) Just use @export... plot already has a dispatch function.

d) Best for you to be clear (don't assume everyone will know what you are talking about) that this question is about a contributed package called roxygen2. R Core supports Rd files directly.