Re: R 3.4.4 is released

Stephen Muldoon
Hi,

I am new to R studio. If my R studio continually asks to restart for new packages to run, should I remove R studio and reinstall this latest version?

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: R 3.4.4 is released

Michael Dewey-3
Dear Stephen

Questions about RStudio ae best asked in their help forums but I would
definitely install the latest version of R and RStudio and do
update.packages before asking

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Re: R 3.4.4 is released

Hasan Diwan-2
Congrats to the team! -- H

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 08:35, Michael Dewey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Stephen
>
> Questions about RStudio ae best asked in their help forums but I would
> definitely install the latest version of R and RStudio and do
> update.packages before asking
>
> Michael
>
> On 18/04/2019 13:19, Stephen Muldoon wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am new to R studio. If my R studio continually asks to restart for new
> packages to run, should I remove R studio and reinstall this latest version?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Stephen
> >
> > ---
> > https://www.avg.com
> >

> --
> Michael
> http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Re: R 3.4.4 is released

Jeff Newmiller
To be clear, if you encounter problems with R using RStudio, try doing "the same thing" using an interface provided in the R installed software directly... under Windows that might be through RGui or on Mac using R.app or on any platform via the terminal command line R program. If the problem goes away when you do that then you need to ask RStudio about it.