Re: R 3.6.1 is released

Michael Friendly
On a nice summer day in the Fitou region of France, I feel like asking
all R-help folks to raise a glass of their favorite beverage in a toast
to the R / CRAN maintainers.

Thanks for your efforts!

-Michael

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, ASA Statistical Graphics Section

Re: R 3.6.1 is released

Hasan Diwan-2
Congrats to the lot of you/us! -- H
--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable