Re: [R] Rgraphviz -404 Page not found

j.joshua thomas
Again i have problem in locating the package for clique-graphs
I tried with BioConductor under Browse for packages, it doesn't work atall.

Kindly guid me

Thanks
JJ

On 8/23/06, Seth Falcon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> "j.joshua thomas" <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> > Dear Robert,
> >
> > Thanks for your time.
> > I have downloaded Rgraphviz (windows binary) from www.bioconductor.org
> > and put inside R2.3.0 library then  i installed from the local zip
> > its says package 'graph' couldnot be loaded.
> >
> > Am i doing the installation correctly? Still the new user.
> >
> > Can you guide me sir?
>
> Questions about BioC packages are best directed to the bioconductor
> mailing list.
>
> I would recommend trying:
>
> source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
> biocLite("Rgraphviz")
>

> Best,
>
> + seth

Lecturer J. Joshua Thomas
KDU College Penang Campus
Research Student,
University Sains Malaysia

Re: [R] Rgraphviz -404 Page not found

Seth Falcon-2
"j.joshua thomas" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Again i have problem in locating the package for clique-graphs
> I tried with BioConductor under Browse for packages, it doesn't work atall.
>
> Kindly guid me

I think you already got an answer on the Bioconductor list: RBGL is
likely the package you are looking for.

Re: [R] Rgraphviz -404 Page not found

j.joshua thomas
THX Group.