Recommended Reading: Advanced R Second Edition

Recommended Reading: Advanced R Second Edition

Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre
Dear R Developers,

After having fully read "Advanced R First Edition" , and having just bought
my physical copy of "Advanced R Second Edition", I recommend that:

Any community member interested in the development of R reads "Advanced R
Second Edition", which explains R Language Core concepts cristal clear, and
shows the motivation behind libraries such as "rlang", "purrr", "bench",
"profvis", "sloop", "lobstr", above others.

I'm sure you will learn something new and enjoy the Reading!

Digital Book (Free):
https://adv-r.hadley.nz/

Physical Book:
https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Second-Chapman-Hall-CRC/dp/0815384572/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=advanced+r+second+edition&qid=1563703482&s=gateway&sprefix=advanced+R+second+edition&sr=8-1

Best,
Juan

Re: Recommended Reading: Advanced R Second Edition

Abby Spurdle
> After having fully read "Advanced R First Edition"

Try the R Manuals.
https://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html

There's also some good books by John Chambers.

> which explains R Language Core concepts cristal clear,

I'm assuming that you mean "cr${y}stal clear".

> and
> shows the motivation behind libraries such as "rlang", "purrr", "bench",
> "profvis", "sloop", "lobstr", above others.

Novel != Advanced