Recommenderlab pacakge

R help mailing list-2
Dear all,My name is Nejood.
I'm interested in Rstudio.
I'm looking for using the Recommenderlab package for tracing requirements and source code.
My problem with the dataset. How can I prepare my dataset to use in recommenderlab package? The datasets for requirements traceability.The data sets for two artifacts in requirements traceability:Source code and requirements. I attached two types of datasets(CSV and XML).Please, I need your help. I didn't find any solution to my problem. I would appreciate it if you help me as soon as.
Your's sincerely Nejood

Re: Recommenderlab pacakge

Rasmus Liland-3
Dear nejood,

Please provide a miniminal reproducible
example.

On 2020-07-05 14:38 +0000, nejood Al-walidi via R-help wrote:
| I'm looking for using the
| Recommenderlab package for tracing
| requirements and source code.  My
| problem with the dataset. How can I
| prepare my dataset to use in
| recommenderlab package?

The vignette[1] is usually a good
starting point.  It is listed at the end
of the readme[2] ...

| The datasets for requirements
| traceability.The data sets for two
| artifacts in requirements
| traceability:Source code and
| requirements.

I am not able to understand this.

| I attached two types of datasets(CSV
| and XML).

It is not possible to send csv and xml
files on this list, you have to put them
somewhere else, e.g. github.

Best,
Rasmus

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/recommenderlab/vignettes/recommenderlab.pdf