Repeating an MLE experiement

NUFC09
Ive been given an normal distribution, and have calculated the maximum likelihood function. I need to repeat this experiment 50 times, and 200 times, and plot the results in two histograms and compare them.

I need to create a code to repeat this experiment. How do i go about doing this? Thanks

Re: Repeating an MLE experiement

David Winsemius

On May 11, 2011, at 9:28 AM, NUFC09 wrote:

> Ive been given an normal distribution, and have calculated the maximum
> likelihood function. I need to repeat this experiment 50 times, and
> 200
> times, and plot the results in two histograms and compare them.
>
> I need to create a code to repeat this experiment. How do i go about
> doing
> this? Thanks

This appears to be homework and homework submissions are deprecated on
the list, especially those that do not show what progress has bee made
up to the point of being 'stuck'.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT