Rhive installation problem in Windows RStudio

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rhive installation problem in Windows RStudio

deepu
Hi,

I am facing problem in RHive installation in Rstudio Version 0.98.1091 for R version 3.1.2 on Windows machine.

Warning message :
> install.packages("RHive")
Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘RHive’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)

Please help me its urgent

Thanks
Deepika
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rhive installation problem in Windows RStudio

Pascal Oettli-2
Hello,

This page says that RHive is not available as Windows binaries:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RHive/index.html

Regards,
Pascal

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:35 PM, deepu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am facing problem in RHive installation in Rstudio Version 0.98.1091 for R
> version 3.1.2 on Windows machine.
>
> Warning message :
>> install.packages("RHive")
> Warning in install.packages :
>   package ‘RHive’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)
>
> Please help me its urgent
>
> Thanks
> Deepika
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Rhive-installation-problem-in-Windows-RStudio-tp4702825.html
> Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ______________________________________________
> [hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.



--
Pascal Oettli
Project Scientist
JAMSTEC
Yokohama, Japan

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rhive installation problem in Windows RStudio

Prof Brian Ripley
On 05/02/2015 09:30, Pascal Oettli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This page says that RHive is not available as Windows binaries:
> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RHive/index.html

and

OS_type: unix

explains why it cannot even be installed from the sources.

>
> Regards,
> Pascal
>
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:35 PM, deepu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am facing problem in RHive installation in Rstudio Version 0.98.1091 for R
>> version 3.1.2 on Windows machine.
>>
>> Warning message :
>>> install.packages("RHive")
>> Warning in install.packages :
>>    package ‘RHive’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)
>>
>> Please help me its urgent
>>
>> Thanks
>> Deepika



--
Brian D. Ripley,                  [hidden email]
Emeritus Professor of Applied Statistics, University of Oxford
1 South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3TG, UK

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.