Robustbase source question

kv

Robustbase source question

kv
Dear All,

in the sources of robustbase, there appears a function called rPsort()
(say l253 of qn_sn.c). I could not find its source in the robustbase
package and a google search yields too many unrelated response.
Can anyone point to its source ?

thanks,

Re: Robustbase source question

Peter Ehlers
On 2011-04-19 02:45, kv wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> in the sources of robustbase, there appears a function called rPsort()
> (say l253 of qn_sn.c). I could not find its source in the robustbase
> package and a google search yields too many unrelated response.
> Can anyone point to its source ?

It's not in robustbase. Look for partial sorting here:

  https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/main/sort.c

Peter Ehlers

kv

Re: Robustbase source question