SSOAP complex request types

jonnyboi
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble using SSOAP to send requests containing
complex types.  It seems as though processWSDL does not generate functions
for converting the generated types into SOAP requests, but it does generate
them for converting **from** SOAP requests to the complex types.

The error that I get when trying to pass an object of type "LoginReq" (as
generated by processWSDL) is that LoginReq does not inherit method "toSOAP"
with signature (obj="LoginReq", con="XMLInternalElementNode", type="NULL").

Does anyone with experience of this library know if theres something i'm
doing wrong? or is it the case that sending complex request types isn't
supported?

Thanks,

Jonny