Saving tables and images as .rda

Tagwie
Hi all,
I have two tables and three images. The tables are .csv and the images are .asc format. I can load all these files to R. I want to save these 5 files as a single .rda file e.g., "newdata.rda". I want the "newdata.rda" to have the same qualities/characteristics as the "carw.rda" file in the "maxlike" example: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/maxlike/maxlike.pdf  How do I go about it. Your help is appreciated so much.
Best,
Tagwie-