Shapes of the districts of Brandenburg

Mag. Ferri Leberl
Dear ∀,
I have today done tentative steps in the use of the cartogram packages, trying the examples on page
https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/cartogram/versions/0.2.2
Can anybody tell me how to adapt the examples to the districts of Brandenburg?
I know the population data relevant to my example. If anybody can tell me how to load the shapes (if available) this might solve my problem.
Thank you in advance!
Yours, Ferri

Re: Shapes of the districts of Brandenburg

Bert Gunter-2
There is a specific help list devoted to geography and mapping related
issues that may be a better place to post this: r-sig-geo

sticking things into it."