SimpleR and UsingR

Uwe Dippel-2
Having found the online version of SimpleR, I wanted to to download the
respective data:
"The data sets for these notes are available from the CSI math
department (http://www.math.csi.cuny.edu/Statistics/R/simpleR)
and must be installed prior to this."

There it says:
"The simpleR package is now inside the UsingR package available from
CRAN. In the Windows GUI, this may be installed from a menubar item.
Otherwise, the following command > install.packages("UsingR") will work ..."
I did, and got a package of
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 502288 bytes (490 Kb)
downloaded and installed. Alas, the command given in the notes:
 > library("Simple")
Error in library("Simple") : there is no package called 'Simple'
seems not to work. But when I try
 > installed.packages()
UsingR shows up.

Can anyone please enlighten me, what is going on here? Thanks,

Uwe

Re: SimpleR and UsingR

jverzaniNWBKZ
Uwe Dippel <udippel <at> uniten.edu.my> writes:

> Having found the online version of SimpleR, I wanted to to download the
> respective data:
> "The data sets for these notes are available from the CSI math
> department (http://www.math.csi.cuny.edu/Statistics/R/simpleR)
> and must be installed prior to this."

Sorry for the confusion. You install the UsingR package and then load the same
package. Try instead:

install.packages("UsingR")
library("UsingR")

--John