Solaris: --with-internal-tzcode

Vasantha Kumar Kesavan
Hi,

what is this parameter on Solaris?

when I am executing the below command, it is failed with the error message.

configure ‘--with-internal-tzcode’

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-internal-tzcode

Version output:

platform       x86_64-pc-solaris2.10

arch           x86_64

os             solaris2.10

system         x86_64, solaris2.10

status

major          3

minor          0.1

year           2013

month          05

day            16

svn rev        62743

language       R

Thanks

Vasanth

Re: Solaris: --with-internal-tzcode

Prof Brian Ripley
On 09/11/2014 08:50, Vasantha Kumar Kesavan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is this parameter on Solaris?

You are using a current option (for any platform, not just for Solaris)
on a long-obsolete version of R.  Please do study the posting guide and
update (to R 3.1.2) *before posting*.  (And also send properly formatted
ASCII, not HTML, as it asks.)

> when I am executing the below command, it is failed with the error message.
>
> configure ‘--with-internal-tzcode’
>
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-internal-tzcode
>
> Version output:
>
> platform       x86_64-pc-solaris2.10
>
> arch           x86_64
>
> os             solaris2.10