Storm Clustering using clusters in evd

dpender
Hi,

I am using the clusters function in the evd package in order to determine storm events from a wave time series.

So far I have the code working as I want it for wave height on its own but I would now like to include the period as well.  The input data is in the form of:

H t
H t
H t

so every height measurement has a corresponding period.

The storms are defined when the wave height exceeds a certain value and what I am looking to do is to retain the corresponding periods relating to the wave heights in the cluster.  This would essentially result in a cluster with 2 variables.

Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Doug