Strange graphs

UnitRoot
Hello,
I am facing problems with plotting graphs in R. It was working well since today, but I cannot get some graphs for unknown reasons. Initially it gave me diagonal straight lines. Now it is giving me very strange curves.  I have tried to re-install the softwear. It still did not help.

Please, help me out. Oh, I am using fGarch package outputs and based on them trying to plot the graphs. I do not know if it is because of the package that I am using.

Thank you.

Re: Strange graphs

Liviu Andronic
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM, UnitRoot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am facing problems with plotting graphs in R. It was working well since
> today, but I cannot get some graphs for unknown reasons. Initially it gave
> me diagonal straight lines. Now it is giving me very strange curves.  I have
> tried to re-install the softwear. It still did not help.
>
> Please, help me out. Oh, I am using fGarch package outputs and based on them
> trying to plot the graphs. I do not know if it is because of the package
> that I am using.

You have provided too little information. To get any significant help:

Regards
Liviu