Text positioning in pixel coordinates?

Oliver-3
Hello,

the positioning of text elements in a graphics is nortmally
done via x/y coordin ates of the displayed data.

most of the time this is very helpful (and missing in other
programs).

But when I want to set some text into a graphics always at the same position,
this will not be easy...

I might use range() for locating the edges and then go down some percent of the
range or so...

...but maybe there is a better alternative to this approach?

  Oliver

Re: Text positioning in pixel coordinates?

Greg Snow-2
?grconvertX

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.