Train and testing in caret package

NehaBologna
Hello to all. I am new to R language, just read few tutorials.

I have a question, we use trainControl and train function for k fold cross
validation and we don't need to predict the data separately using predict
function for test data.

But how when we have a separate test set? How can we use the trainControl
function, what to write in the method instead of repeated cv, how to
predict data on test set?
Thanks for your understanding

Re: Train and testing in caret package

Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
This isn't an R language question, but there are many tutorials,
blogs, and videos on the web that address this sort of thing, in
addition to StackExchange.