TrendRaster function

jacksonmrodrigues@gmail.com
Dear all,

I am trying to run the codes of "greenbrown" package for detection in
raster time serie.

However the error below reported occurs.

#####
library(greenbrown)
data(ndvimap)
ndvimap
plot(ndvimap,8)

# calculate trend: annual aggregation method
AATmap <- TrendRaster(ndvimap$X1982.01.01, start=c(1982, 1), freq=12,
method="AAT", breaks=1)

Error in .calcTest(x[1:5], fun, na.rm, forcefun, forceapply) :
  cannot use this function

Could anyone help me to solve it?

Thank you,

Jackson

Re: TrendRaster function

Jeff Newmiller
a) You had to go out of your way to even install this package... it is lonly available on R-forge. This kind of question seems likely to require support from the package author. (Use the"maintainer" function to identify the author.)

b) You may find a similar functionality in a CRAN package. Try describing what you want to accomplish on the R-sig-geo mailing list.