Typo in C++11 Section of Writing R Extensions

Typo in C++11 Section of Writing R Extensions

Jonathan Lisic-2
Hi, I was reading through the R extensions website and noticed that the example code at the end of the section makes references to CXX11XSTD and CXX11XFLAGS, shouldn’t these be CXX1XSTD and CXX1XFLAGS respectfully? (on the second and fourth line)
CXX1X=`"${R_HOME}/bin/R" CMD config CXX11X`
CXX1XSTD=`"${R_HOME}/bin/R" CMD config CXX11XSTD`
CXX="$(CXX1X) $(CXX1XSTD)"
CXXFLAGS=`"${R_HOME}/bin/R" CMD config CXX11XFLAGS`
AC_LANG(C++)
Sorry if this has been reported before,
Jonathan Lisic

Re: Typo in C++11 Section of Writing R Extensions

Martyn Plummer-3
Yes you are quite correct and this is the right place for reporting errors in the manuals. I have fixed it.
Martyn