Unnesting JSON using R

Fred Kwebiha
Source=https://jsonformatter.org/e038ec

The above is nested json.

I want the output to be as below
dataElements.name,dataElements.id,categoryOptionCombos.name,categoryOptionCombos.id

Any help in r?
*Best Regards,*

*FRED KWEBIHA*
*+256-782-746-154*

Cross-posted was Re: Unnesting JSON using R

David Winsemius
Cross-posting is deprecated on r-help. Please don't do it again.

And it was already answered on StackOverflow.

--

David.

On 9/15/20 1:13 PM, Fred Kwebiha wrote:

> Source=https://jsonformatter.org/e038ec
>
> The above is nested json.
>
> I want the output to be as below
> dataElements.name,dataElements.id,categoryOptionCombos.name,categoryOptionCombos.id
>
> Any help in r?
> *Best Regards,*
>
> *FRED KWEBIHA*
> *+256-782-746-154*

Re: Unnesting JSON using R

R help mailing list-2
Hi Fred, I believe the preferred package is jsonlite:

https://cran.r-project.org/package=jsonlite
https://jeroen.cran.dev/jsonlite/index.html

HTH, Bill.

W. Michels, Ph.D.