Using OpenBLAS on Ubuntu

Erin Hodgess-2
Hello!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I thought I would
start here.

I have R 4.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  I would like to use OpenBLAS with it, but
I'm not sure if I can because I did not compile from source.  Is that
possible, please?

Thanks for any help!

Sincerely,
Erin

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: [hidden email]

Re: Using OpenBLAS on Ubuntu

Jeff Newmiller
Wouldn't this question make more sense in r-sig-debian?

On June 28, 2020 7:54:49 PM PDT, Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Hope everyone is doing well.
>
>I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I thought I
>would
>start here.
>
>I have R 4.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  I would like to use OpenBLAS with it,
>but
>I'm not sure if I can because I did not compile from source.  Is that
>possible, please?
>
>Thanks for any help!
>
>Sincerely,
>Erin
>
>Erin Hodgess, PhD
>mailto: [hidden email]

Re: Using OpenBLAS on Ubuntu

Erin Hodgess-2
That’s why I thought to check here first.

Thanks!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 9:51 PM Jeff Newmiller <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Wouldn't this question make more sense in r-sig-debian?
>
> On June 28, 2020 7:54:49 PM PDT, Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >Hello!
> >
> >Hope everyone is doing well.
> >
> >I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I thought I
> >would
> >start here.
> >
> >I have R 4.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  I would like to use OpenBLAS with it,
> >but
> >I'm not sure if I can because I did not compile from source.  Is that
> >possible, please?
> >
> >Thanks for any help!
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >Erin
> >
> >Erin Hodgess, PhD
> >mailto: [hidden email]

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: [hidden email]

Re: Using OpenBLAS on Ubuntu

Michael Hannon-2
Or maybe R-devel.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:51 PM Jeff Newmiller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wouldn't this question make more sense in r-sig-debian?
>
> On June 28, 2020 7:54:49 PM PDT, Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >Hello!
> >
> >Hope everyone is doing well.
> >
> >I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I thought I
> >would
> >start here.
> >
> >I have R 4.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  I would like to use OpenBLAS with it,
> >but
> >I'm not sure if I can because I did not compile from source.  Is that
> >possible, please?
> >
> >Thanks for any help!
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >Erin
> >
> >Erin Hodgess, PhD
> >mailto: [hidden email]

Re: Using OpenBLAS on Ubuntu

Erin Hodgess-2
Thanks

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:27 PM Michael Hannon <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Or maybe R-devel.
>
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:51 PM Jeff Newmiller <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Wouldn't this question make more sense in r-sig-debian?
> >
> > On June 28, 2020 7:54:49 PM PDT, Erin Hodgess <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >Hello!
> > >
> > >Hope everyone is doing well.
> > >
> > >I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I thought I
> > >would
> > >start here.
> > >
> > >I have R 4.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.  I would like to use OpenBLAS with it,
> > >but
> > >I'm not sure if I can because I did not compile from source.  Is that
> > >possible, please?
> > >
> > >Thanks for any help!
> > >
> > >Sincerely,
> > >Erin
> > >
> > >Erin Hodgess, PhD
> > >mailto: [hidden email]
> > >
> > >       [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

> > >and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
> >
> > --
> > Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: [hidden email]