Using R in HTML

Matevz Pavlic
Hi all,

i have crated a CSHTML web portal. I have some data that connects to SQL database and shows in the page.

I'd like to do some R statistics and than show chart in the page. The data in SQL is dynamic (meaning that the database fill be filling up). I know i can do that with C#, but the statistics is way better in R.

Is there anyway to do that  so that the charts could be shown in webpage dynamicaly?

regards, m

Re: Using R in HTML

Filoche
Look at R Markdown with RStudio.

Re: Using R in HTML

Matevz Pavlic

thanks for the reply.

Can you be more specific...i am looking at Markdown, but can't seem to find a way to do what mentioned above? Does anyone has an example on using R statistic in web pages?

thanks, m